What a wonderful surprise to come home to tonight! Maria over at My Mom Thoughts nominated me for the Beautiful Mama Blog Award. With kids, homeschooling, church work, insecurities, house cleaning, gaining weight issues, gardening, life, life , life…there are many days when I don’t feel so beautiful. So this was quite an encouragement after a good, but long, day!
So let’s get busy.
Three things I love about motherhood:
- I love a lingering hug from my kids. You know, the one where they just won’t let go of your neck!
- I love getting to watch my kids learn, grow, and mature each and every day.
- I love going on dates with my husband and leaving the kids at home!
To accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)
Congratulations to all…and if you don’t accept and pass on awards, that’s Ok. Please know that you are appreciated!!