My post on Sunday was my 200th post. I’d been trying to think of a way to celebrate it and I came across a post by The Random Path as she celebrated her 100th post. I enjoyed her post and decided I would do a similar thing. But I also thought I’d write this in conjunction with the Leibster Award that I was given by Parenting is Funny. So in honor of my 200th post, I thought I would share some things about me that you might not know…but it’s kinda nice because this award comes with a list of questions. Therefore, I will answer these questions and, perhaps, throw some other fun stuff in too.
1. What was the best vacation you ever took? I went to England for 2 weeks with my husband. He had to work. I got to read Pride and Prejudice beside the canal with swans gliding through the water beside me. And then the crows took over. That was a fun day…
2. If you’re married, for how long? 13 years. Whoohooo! I highly recommend marriage. 🙂 I don’t recommend having your wedding cake in a car accident though.
3. What is your favorite movie of all time? The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice
5. Favorite song? I don’t like this question. It’s really hard for a musical person to choose just one. In high school it was You’re the Inspiration by Chicago. My favorite musical was (and probably still is) Phantom of the Opera. My favorite Christian band/singer would be Phillips, Craig and Dean and SCChapman. The music I have on my MP3 player right now is Mandisa. My favorite classical song would probably be Cannon in D, the version played by George Winston.
6. What age do you think is the ultimate best age to be? I don’t know. I just want to be wiser. I turn 40 this year. I’ll let you know how that goes…
7. How much do you love Downton Abbey? I haven’t seen it. I have heard about it though.
How about you? Do you have a question for me? If so, write it in the comment section and I will try my best to answer it.
Thanks for hanging out with me for 200 posts. You are awesome!