Can you believe it?!? Another award! I really do feel honored and blessed to be able to write about topics of which I am passionate (my God and my family) and to have people actually read what I write! That is just icing on the cake. I was skeptical before I started this, but I have had so much fun building this blog and meeting all of you. I love your comments and I love seeing what you enjoy. I plan on sticking around in the blogging neighborhood. I like it here!
So this is the “Tell Me About Yourself” Award from Betsy at Parenting is Funny. Thank you, my friend! And thank you for keeping me laughing!
I guess I have to tell you some things about myself. Here goes:
1) My sister and I share the same birthday. We aren’t twins.
2) My daughter and I share the same birthday. We aren’t twins.
3) My sister and my daughter share the same birthday. They aren’t twins.
4) I took Calculus 2 three times. I made a “D” each time.
5) I then changed my major to Early Childhood Education so I didn’t have to teach math above a 3rd grade level.
6) I taught 4th grade for five years with an emphasis on science and math.
7) I taught 5th grade for 1 year.
8) I’ve spent the last 5 years as an educational freelancer with my strength being mathematics.
9) I did teach 1 pair of twins. They were not my sister or my daughter.
10) I love how God works and has a sense of humor. 🙂
Here are the bloggers I’d like to know more about. Either I am following you, or you are following me, or we are following each other. Please except my nomination and pass it on. 🙂 (These are in no particular order.)
Please go visit these blogs and enjoy them. If you are new around here and checking out the place, Welcome! Feel free to hit the Follow button at any time, if you like.
Thanks for stepping into my world. A world where kids want to be flying saucers, school takes place all over the house, and God reigns. 🙂