I have TWO things to celebrate today!!!
1) I have reached a milestone of 100 Followers!! You, my Readers, are FANTASTIC!! I totally get that you could be spending your time elsewhere, and you have chosen to keep up with my sometimes silly, and sometimes thought provoking, posts. I will always try to give you quality posts to read. You are SUCH an encouragement to me! AND your comments make my heart happy!
2) I’ve received the SUNSHINE AWARD!! Oh Happy Day! What a joy to have received the nomination from Betsy over at ParentingisFunny! She makes me laugh and it’s really neat that others can add their stories to the sweet, happy, messy, posts that she writes. Thank you Betsy!!
So now I need to pass this award on to others. I’ve got a few in mind that bring sunshine into my days:
1) iGameMom – Whenever she “likes” one of my posts, the happy colors on her gravitar make me smile. I love happy people!
2) SimplyJuliana – Daily devotional encouragements and she leaves great comments. 🙂
3) MandyHolbert – She’s a fun mom!
4) Confessions of an Imperfect Homeschooler – Just another mom trying to figure it all out. I’m glad I’m in good company!
Thank you again Betsy. I love being a part of the blogging neighborhood!
Thanks for stepping into my world. A world where kids want to be flying saucers, school takes place all over the house, and God reigns. 🙂 I’d love to have you click on that Follow button. Join me!