This is going to be a fun game! Awards are a great way to develop friendships with other bloggers. So thank you Ellie over at New Creations Ministry for nominating me for this award.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple, so Here’s what you do:
1. Collect Six Stars (I have one now, yea!)
2. Nominate as many people as you like. (you can even re – nominate to get the nominator to six stars)
3. A more in-depth version of the rules can be found on: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/
Now you simply:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and start collecting stars…
Here are my nominations:
There you have it. All of these writers have stuck with me this year, reblogged posts, shared posts, and left comments and “likes” all over the place. Now you all have 1 star, too. YEA!! If you don’t do awards, that’s ok. Have a Merry Christmas!!